Here you can see where the first round of additional points were added. At this point the blanket was starting to get a little more difficult to work with but I was still able to move along fairly fast, adding the round quickly.
Here is the first full round of white to break up the color some before adding more colors to the blanket.
This is the blanket as of Friday. Second round of colors fully inserted in reverse of what they originally were. Black points will come next and than another round of colors and than finishing it off. Right now it's becoming extremely difficult to work with as it's a rather large blanket. In the above pictures it's sitting on my queen sized bed so that will give you an idea of how large it truely will be when finished!
So Far it's taken the large balls of each of the colors to get this done. I think I might have to pick up another small of the white and the black as they are the most used colors in the blanket and I'm starting to run low on them both. But the three shade of blue I should be fine on and actually have additional yarn left over. I'm excited for this project to be over so I can find a way to take a picture of the entire blanket fully finished... Not sure how I'm going to GET that picture as it's a huge blanket, but I will manage it somehow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment